Early treatment is important in cases of skin cancer. If you suspect that you have skin cancer, contact us today to schedule your personal consultation. Our board-certified plastic surgeons specialize in skin cancer treatment, and we are here to provide the support you need.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Skin Cancer Treatment?
Anyone can develop skin cancer, but some people are at higher risk, such as:
- Family history of skin cancer
- Experience with a sunburn that produces blisters
- History of radiation treatments for acne
- Having freckles and fair skin
- Living close to the equator, at high altitude or in a location that has year-round, intense sunlight
- Having light-colored eyes and hair
- Spending a large amount of time outdoors or in other environments with ultraviolet radiation
- Having a significant number of moles
- Having moles that have an unusual size and shap