HydraFacial MD® in Richmond, VA
If you’re suffering from dry skin, wrinkles, or other skin imperfections on your face, you may want to consider a HydraFacial MD® treatment. Richmond Plastic Surgeons offers HydraFacial MD® to men and women looking for a non-invasive facial that produces great results. Richmond Plastic Surgeons serves patients living in Richmond, Midlothian, and surrounding areas of Virginia.
What is a HydraFacial MD® Treatment?
HydraFacial MD® is a specialized treatment system that exfoliates the skin, extracts impurities, and applies antioxidants and moisturizers. The system is designed to be painless, non-invasive, and fast. A HydraFacial MD® treatment can treat a number of skin conditions, revealing younger-looking, healthier, and cleaner skin.
What are some of the benefits of a HydraFacial MD®?
A HydraFacial MD® treatment has many benefits that make it a great choice for rejuvenating your skin. Though some treatments and products work better on certain skin types and tones, HydraFacial MD® works well on all skin types and tones. HydraFacial MD® is also non-invasive, meaning that you can return to work or home immediately after a session. Unlike peels and other treatments, your skin will not experience any peeling or inflammation. You can even reapply makeup after a session if you choose.
- Quick Procedure Time – A HydraFacial MD® session takes about 30 minutes to an hour and can be completed on your lunch hour.
- Instant Results – The results from a HydraFacial MD® session are immediately noticeable. Your skin will continue to clear up in the weeks following your facial as well.
What Skin Ailments Can a HydraFacial MD® Treatment Address?
A HydraFacial MD® session can help address and improve skin ailments such as:
- Dehydrated skin
- Uneven skin
- Blackheads, pimples, and blemishes
- Sun damage
- Enlarged Pores
- Oily Skin
- Wrinkles or fine lines
Some patients may require multiple sessions before noticing significant changes in their skin.
Who is an Ideal Candidate for HydraFacial MD®?
If you’re looking for a treatment to revealing younger-looking, healthier, and cleaner skin, then HydraFacial MD® is for you. Healthy patients looking for noticeable results from a non-invasive procedure are ideal for HydraFacial MD®. Patients who suffer from skin ailments such as sun damage, wrinkles, and fine lines will notice an evener complexion after the procedure.
If you are not a good candidate for HydraFacial MD®, our esthetician works with our board-certified plastic surgeons to recommend alternative treatments to improve your skin.
What Can I Expect on the Day of My HydraFacial MD® Treatment?
There are four steps to a HydraFacial MD® treatment session:
- The first step in your HydraFacial MD® treatment will cleanse and exfoliate the skin using a specialized tool that is painless and non-invasive.
- After your skin has been exfoliated, a very light acid peel will be applied to your skin. This peel will cleanse your now exfoliated pores.
- Once the peel is complete, a tiny vacuum will now be used to suck out blackheads, dead skin, oil, dirt and any other impurities left on the skin by the exfoliation and peel.
- Now that your face is clean, a serum will be applied that contains antioxidants, vitamins, and moisturizers to enhance your results and protect your skin. This serum will hydrate and moisturize the skin and make sure that your pores are protected as they close up.
How Long Does a HydraFacial MD® Procedure Take?
A HydraFacial MD® session takes about 30 minutes to an hour and can be completed on your lunch break.
What to Expect After a HydraFacial MD® Procedure
Following a HydraFacial MD® procedure, patients will notice a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots, as well as improved brightness and tone uniformity.
How Long Will the Results of a HydraFacial MD® Procedure Last?
Many clients will see visible skin refinement and an evener skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. Multiple treatment sessions are recommended to continue improving the condition of the skin and maintain the results.
How Much Does HydraFacial MD® Cost in Richmond?
The price of a HydraFacial MD® procedure can vary depending on what serums and growth factors you will want in the final part of the procedure. After your consultation, we provide a detailed cost so that you can review your budget and be prepared to pay for the procedure.
If you have any questions about HydraFacial MD® or would like to schedule a personalized consultation, please do not hesitate to contact us. Richmond Plastic Surgeons offers HydraFacial MD® to patients living in Richmond, Midlothian, and surrounding areas of Virginia.